Public Stakeholder Engagement
Public Review and Comment: forest stewardship and cutting permit correspondence currently posted for stakeholders and members of the public to review and provide comment.
2017 areas of interest to be posted April 2017
Listing of areas Kalesnikoff intends to layout timber with the intention to carry out logging practices.
- Merry Creek
- Matt Creek
- Goose/Gander Creek
- Crystal Face/Duhamel Creek
- Redfish Creek
- Rover Face
- Selous Creek
- West Grohman Creek
Arrow Timber Supply Area Cutting Permits
Lower Glade & Upper McPhee_A066
- Lower Glade & Upper McPhee_A066: Click here to download documents
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Manual v.14 (PDF)
- Block Summary (PDF)
- Draft Referral Map (PDF)
- Draft Site Plan Map – 66-1
- Draft Site Plan Map – 66-2
- Draft Site Plan Map – 66-3
- Draft Site Plan Map – 66-4
- Draft Site Plan Map – 66-5
- Drainage Plan – Lower Glade (PDF)
- Drainage Plan – Upper McPhee (PDF)
- Glade Community Watershed and Water Intake Catchment
- Glade Hydrogeomorphic Assessment (Green, 2016) (PDF)
- Public Referral Letter (PDF)
- Summary of Public Concerns (PDF)
- Terrain Stability Drainage Powerline Road Deactivation Assessment (PDF)
- Visual Simulation – Glade Ferry Viewpoint (PDF)
- Visual Simulation – Irving Road South Viewpoint (PDF)
- Visual Simulation – Thrums Market Viewpoint
Kootenay Lake Timber Supply Area Cutting Permits
- Cutting permit approved, public review and comment complete.
- Cutting permit term is four years beginning March 21st, 2017 and expiring on March 21, 2021.
- Upper Grohman-K065: Click Here to download documents
Forest Stewardship Plan Updates and Amendments
Continual information sharing will ensure transparency and open a communication path through which public and stakeholders’ concerns can be made known, so concerns may be addressed prior to the development of an area for crown land allocated for Kalesnikoff’s primary forest activities. Comments specific to the Forest Development Units and Operating Areas will be accepted anytime and will be recorded and kept on record to ensure that comments are considered at the development stage.
- Forest Stewardship Plan Amendment 1: Click here to download document
Submit comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org